Access to and use of CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions. If these conditions are not accepted fully, the use of this Site must be terminated immediately.
CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES has made reasonable efforts to secure accuracy of the information provided at this Site and accepts no responsibility/liability for any inadvertent inaccuracies or omissions in this Site. CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES is at liberty to make changes in the products & services. As far as practicable, reasonable notice of the same will be posted on the site.
CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES does not warrant or represent that the information or materials (including but not limited to the documents and related graphics) available at or from this site are accurate or suitable or reliable or that the site will be free of errors, viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations.
Users agree and undertake not to disturb the normal operation of this Site, not to infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking or altering the information contained in this Site, not to prevent or limit access to this Site to other Users, or otherwise.
Use Of Services
The registered Users may use the services to access any permitted User Account & to conduct transactions as may be permitted with respect to any such User Account. The User agrees to follow instructions of CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES in effect from time to time with respect to use of the services.
When a Personal Identification Number is used to conduct any Transaction, the authorization given at the time of the Transaction will be treated as if it was given by the User in person, and the User agrees to be bound by each such transaction.
The materials on this Site are protected by copyright and other laws and no part of these shall be copied or infringed.
Certain trademarks, trade names, images, logos and pictures on this Site are proprietary to CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES or other respective entities. Except as may be expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Limitation Of Liability
- CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non - performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
- CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES and the Payment Service Provider(s) assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- ( I) The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Payment Gateway or Services in connection thereto; and/ or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- The User shall indemnify and hold harmless the Payment Service Provider(s) and CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Services.
- The User agrees that CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES reasonable control
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/c
- The User may pay his/ her fee by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card/ bank details:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card, bank account for such transactions;
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fee selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable or the bill(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate access to view and pay fees online. CA SUMIT SIR CLASSES or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.